Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, March 14, 2011

All My Life

My whole life I've changed my personality for other people.


My obsession with people liking me has torn me into so many different people, I cant even recognize the original me. I don't even know why I do, I deserve to be myself and nobody should change me. But I'm scared that if I am myself that no one will like me. 


I cant even tell who my close friends are anymore. Because none of them really know the real me, only a select few see through my mask and know me. But no more. 


They tell me to "be yourself" but I dont know who I am anymore. And no I am determined to be myself. I will stop dressing and acting like a girly girl and stop pretending to have a bubble brain. And now I am going to be who I want and say what I want. And no one can stop me. 


(Sorry that it is so short) 

No comments: