Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Scattered Photography: The Red Flower

Sometimes the most beautiful things are right in front of us and we simply overlook the smallest and most beautiful things in the world. This is why I love photography so much, sometimes one still frame can capture something so simple in the best way. Can't you just imagine the warm salty sea breeze blowing in your hair, or maybe the sweet flowery smell from the flower. Anyways, just a simple picture can capture something so delicate and beautiful and make it even more spectacular then it was while it was moving and alive. 


Everything is beautiful in nature, it was all made be the earth.

One thing I have learned, is that no matter how ugly you think something may be, there is always something beautiful about it. There could be a girl over-weight and always made fun of, being called ugly, and you could never think twice about her. But really look at her, she could have amazing eyes, beautiful hair, rosey red cheeks, a perfect complexion, or even nice lips. Everything stunning about her is looked over because of her weight, next time you see someone that you may think is ugly, give them a good look, see how stunning they are, and tell them. You have no idea what difference it could make. 

So in the end, what is the lesson? Anything is beautiful, from a pretty red tropical flower, to a girl no one gives a second look too. Try and find the beautiful things in the world, and you'll see we can all be alot nicer. 

18 comments:

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Thats a really pretty flower!

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

And written well!

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

Thank you, and Thank you

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Haha your welcome!

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

Wow, very meaningful. And pretty flower!

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

Thank you, again. I took that picture actually.

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

Wow awesome! I love to take pictures put they never turn out right. XD

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Alice, did you take that picture like recently?

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

Like last April vacation, why?

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Just wondering. For a minute I thought you took it recently, because everyone's christmas isn't white with snow on the ground, and others have grass.

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

Oh aha well I live in New England, so we have a lot of snow

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

You live in New England? Woe- awesome!
And for me the snow is supposed to finish melting(which I'm psyched about) but now the news is saying its gonna snow this weekend.

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

where are you from?

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Minnesota <3

Anonymous said...

That is a really good point.

squid said...

Wow.... Wonderful photo! You're very talented at so many things :)

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

Thank you, both of you

☜♡☞☼cнιℓєpαη∂α☜♡☞☼ said...

You know, that comment afterwards reminds me of myself. I am over-weight, but my friends find the beautiful things about me. They say I have gorgeous hair and nice rosy cheeks. They also say I have pretty eyes and that I'm really smart. But then again, no one makes fun of me.....