Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Alone

Sometimes when I'm all alone, I pretend your there, with your arms around me, holding me close. And I wish it was real, but then I open my eyes and I remember that your not here with me, your with some other girl, not regretting breaking my heart or anything else. Your happy, I have a broken heart.

People say I am using our break up for sympathy. I don't think I could do that, seeing our relationship fall apart in front of everyone was enough, I don't need to go looking for it. You even say that your sorry. I don't know why I can't believe you, probably because you never told me the truth before.

I just wish that sometimes I didn't have to be the strong one. I wish I could be the one who could just break down, just once. But that won't happen. The one time it did, all I got was a shrug from be 'best friend', and maybe a few pitiful glances. I have to stay strong, and get over you, even though it will be hard, I know I can do it. I am only in middle school, how hard can if be to get over your first love?

It's not like I am alone now. I know at school everyone thinks that I am the perfect one. The one with all the friends in the world, the one with the perfect looks and the perfect grades. But why can't they see past my fake smile and my witty remarks and see how much you hurt me? Why am I the antagonist in this, while your seen as the victim. You broke my heart, and I'm getting trashed for it. And thanks to you, I learned a life lesson, when your on top of the world, your really just digging your own grave. The more popular you are, the easier it is to take you down. I learned the hard way.

When  I am all alone, I think that I am in your arms again, but then I open my eyes. Tears fall down my cheeks and I remember that you cheated on me. Your not mine anymore, you never were. You were my biggest mistake. But I am over it, I am the strong one, the one no one comforts.

(To my readers I am sorry but I just went through a pretty bad break up and all of this is true, I am not exactly all that loved right now, and I needed to be able to vent. I hope you understand and don't think I'm just a whiny person.)

10 comments:

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Sorry to hear about your break up Alice!!! :(

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

Thanks but it's fine, It happened a few weeks ago but I really just needed to talk about it. I really don't want to end up like a lot of other sad/depressed girls at my school...

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Oh, and whenever I feel down, I usually talk about it! Its the right thing to do, as you did!

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

Yeah most of the girls at my school like to act older than they really are and stuff like that. So when ever they get sad they turn to cutting,m drugs, and other stuff that I would rather not say.

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

Seriously?! Woe..

For my school girls will cry all day(which is really annoying!) and I don't know if they do anything else..(lets hope not!)

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

I'm in 8th grade and the city girls think it makes them cool when they do illegal things, and hurt themselves. I am one of the only popular girls that doesn't. Everyone thinks I do though, which is really annoying. But rumors are rumors.

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

I'm in 8th grade also.
When girls get upset some do things that no teenager should do until they get older. So annoying!
I also cannot stand whenever you tell your friends who they like and then they tell so much people!

•◘Alice in Wonderland◘• said...

I never really care if any of my friends tall, I don;t get all embarrassed or anything, besides most guys in my grade like me...

Amber{Sharpstone} said...

LOL, for me when I get embarassed everyone can tell and my face gets on the "red" side. Hehe..

squid said...

*Gasp* Oh no! I'm so sad for you! :( I'm so sorry this had to happen to you... I really know how you feel. you have my deepest sympathy <3